Pages

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Need Your Social Media Accounts Managed For you???


                            Social Media Manager and Consultant
            Contract type:  flexible (local or international)online jobs

Hello!

My name's Khaled and I'm an experienced Social Media Manager/Consultant. My experience has generally been fashion and electronics  related, but I am looking to branch out to other areas. I build all social media accounts for my clients across all channels, not only that but i maintain it and keep it updated everyday with engaging their followers and fans with the topics my clients desire..


I have experience working across all social channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Blogger, Wordpress, Google,Search engine optimization etc) from a marketing perspective. I have built up brands social platforms from scratch, and also worked on more established brands.

My strongest points are my accurate and creative blog writing,niche 
and micro niche websites and the abilty to establish a brand Tone of Voice across social media. I am able to report concisely and accurately using popular metrics, and can also provide basic graphics if necessary. I am experienced in sourcing and creating content. I am looking for a long term business relations for a good and brighter future for my clients, your clients and my self..

Social Media accounts building and maintaining :

Per Day: £90
Per Hour: £14

SEO and Sourcing
Per Day: £100
Per Piece: Negotiable dependant on size, timeframe and research.

All prices are negotiable.
Drop me email or ring 00447445199595
Abu_aniis@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment