Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

Carbon Copy Pro's latest Scam Exposed


Carbon Copy Pro's latest focus for it's members

Well as usual there are recent updates in the land of Carbon Copy Pro Scam... There recent focus and constant "NEW" sales pitch is that they have call center to assist you with your sales... Once again Jay Kubassek and the boys are focusing teh "WHY TO BUY" point onto a single point that really isn't that helpful to consumers... One would think that PROPER MARKETING education would be a WHOLE Package of reasons to purchase a home based business opportunity.

But then again when you build a home business solution around the SMALLEST market share I've ever seen then I guess you have to pull out all the "stops" to convince someone to get caught up in such a goofy scam.. The absurdity of marketing a package of Wealth management, Assets protection and corporate strategies services to a market of home based business seekers is absolutely hilarious... These people you've targeted are trying to figure out how to DEVELOP and GENERATE WEALTH - NOT PROTECT IT... Which also happens to be about 90% of the population. Only 10% hold the wealth and need those types of services.. And that's such an "ELITEST" Group that they usually stay within there own "GROUPS" rather than go to someone unfamiliar.

And because the product is not usually sold in the open RETAIL or CONSUMER market is the reason ONCE AGAIN I have to keep the Carbon Copy Pro marketing system and solution to a home based business in the SCAM category.

Read this report about the Carbon Copy Pro boys and there shenanigans...

Click on Carbon Copy Pro

friday, JANUARY 4, 2013

Carbon Copy Marketing - Scam or Legit?

After a twenty or so calls from average joe's searching for the best home based business asking my opinion on the Carbon Copy Marketing system with Jay Kubassek I finaly started doing some research on this seemingly hot new "buzz" in the home business industry.

Seems like every where I turn I hear something about Carbon Copy Marketing and it's success story Jay Kubassek. Well here is a brief over view of what I uncovered form my quick research.

First and foremost I found a VERY DETAILED website that gives an over view of the entire Carbon Copy Marketing system when I ran a search on Google. I'm placing the link to this website I discovered at the bottom of my little two cents here. But if you're in a hurry to learn the details about Carbon Copy then you can click this line.

Now, from what I uncovered I found that the system is charging people $50.00 to get this very basic information that is described on teh website I mentioned above. Basically the company or "product" they're promoting is called Wealth Masters International and has from what I've learned on the WMI website three levels at which to join but Carbon Copy Marketing primarily focuses on pushing or promoting the $8,995.00 level - Yes, thats right! The initial buy in they're wanting you to get involved with is $8,995 for JUST THE PROGRAM! THAT'S IT!

After you've forked over a huge amount of money for this "wealth management" mentoring and education CD package they suggest you have and additional $5,000.00 for a marketing budget. I was floored personally, to think that someone wanting to start a business is going to shell out $13,995 to get started. I mean how many potential members do they think they can attract? The pool of potential investors has to be pretty small when you think about the average "per-capita" income in the USA house holds. Again the statistical data for this business is provided on the very detailed site I ran across in my Google search for Carbon Copy Marketing and Jay Kubassek.

I would urge anyone looking into getting involved in Carbon Copy Marketing with Jay Kubassek to take a few minutes and review this wesbite located at teh following link:
http://carbon-copy-scam.com

I also ran across another fairly good review on Squidoo.com discussing the Carbon Copy systemhttp://www.squidoo.com/carbon-copy-marketing-the-duplicate. It wasn't as detailed as the website above that I discovered but it was yet another interesting take on the entire system form a very experienced and familiar online marketing guru. This was from a personal perspective form teh creator of The Wealth Funnel System Home Based Business.

Again, it wasn't as detailed as the site above but it was a pretty good take and it made some interesting points as well.

I hope this has given you some better insight into what the Carbon Copy Marketing System is all about. Do your research and begin speaking with people that don't "HIDE BEHIND A WEBSITE" to find the best opportunity to suite your needs and goals best.

And always remember this: The value is in the value is in the education and training. If you are truly instructed how to market properly online then you'll be successful at what ever product, program, r service you wish to promote.

No comments:

Post a Comment